November 6, 2014

Spaceship filmed Firing Thrusters in Front of Moon

The author of the next video, Crrow777, stated: “This clip shows what I first believed to be a spaceship under intelligent control, in orbit and firing its thrusters/engines in front of the moon - and beyond."

"After a second opinion on viewing this object I think these are no thrusters but it’s an object entering Earth-atmosphere and starts burning on the outside from friction with earth atmosphere, anyhow I have never recorded an object like this one.”

Editor’s note: “I can only guess that it is a human-made spacecraft because any UFO footage that I've seen never shows any kind of "engine". My guess it's a military craft and part of a secret space program."

 

2 comments:

  1. nice. definitely artificial. Likely Man made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, rock skimming and then finally succumbing to our atmosphere? He's "in no doubt it's in orbit" from 10 seconds of film? Admittedly, the three glowing points, as if triangular, are odd, possibly due to camera aperture, but if they were facing us, wouldn't the object move further away when they lit up? Dunno who this guy is but I'm grateful of the work he's putting in and the equipment he's paid good money for, hopefully he'll catch something significant, I just don't think this is it.

    Keith W

    ReplyDelete