January 18, 2013

The Citizens' Hearing on Disclosure is Coming

An event will be held in Washington, DC at the National Press Club from April 29 to May 3 in which a powerful group of researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for 30 hours over five days before former members of the U.S. House and Senate - a Citizens' Hearing on Disclosure.

The motto for this event is "If Congress will not do its job, the people will."

A theatrical quality documentary will be produced about this event slated for distribution in the fall of 2013. 

The goal of this event/documentary is nothing less than ending the ET truth embargo in 2013.
Source: www.citizenshearing.org

 

11 comments:

  1. What a awesome time we live in that our Goverment might come clean about ETs and such :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the Full-Disclosure project presented a load of stuff a few years ago. The challenge is that the Government will just keep quiet and not comment, and thus just brush it off ... What does it take for this to be accepted... Still I'm very pleased to hear its happening again.. Best of British!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. ahhh much better, stupid wordpress accounts not working properly

      Delete
  4. I'll save my excitement for when I see what comes out of this. I can't help but reserve judgement because waiting for my government to tell me what I already know has grown old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way guys it's me TheTruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope to hear from many more.

    As for the disclosure topic. I won't hold my breath even though I would like nothing more for the truth to come out.

    Stay Safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear from you guys, where's everyone else gone? :S

    ReplyDelete