- Project Pegasus
- Aliens Living Among Us
- Vril & The Alien Women
- The Hollow Earth Theory
- Secrets of Ancient Pyramids
- Could Ancient Man Fly
- Biological UFOs
- Ancient Mayan Space Vehicle Engineered
- Flying and Underwater Humanoids
- Crystal Sphere of Atlantis
- Reincarnation & The Afterlife
- UFOs in Ancient History
March 20, 2013
FAA Division Chief John Callahan blows whistle on UFOs
1. The Anchorage Incident.
For 6 years, Mr. Callahan was the Division Chief of the Accidents and Investigations Branch of the FAA in Washington, DC. In his testimony he tells about a 1986 Japanese Airlines 747 flight that was followed by a UFO for 31 minutes over the Alaskan skies. Mr. Callahan was able to secure video tape and audio evidence of the event.
2. Michael Smith was an Air Traffic Controller with the Air Force in Oregon and, subsequently, in Michigan. At both of these facilities he and others witnessed UFOs tracked on radar and moving at extraordinary speeds. He also confirms that personnel were expected to maintain secrecy concerning these observations, and that NORAD, the North American Air Defense Command, was fully apprised of these events.
3. Chuck Sorrells is a career Air Force military man who was at Edwards Air Force Base in 1965 when not one, but at least seven UFOs appeared over Edwards Air Force Base airspace, moving in extraordinary fashion at enormous speeds, making right-hand turns and other maneuvers which no known aircraft was capable of at the time. This event lasted for five or six hours.