March 12, 2013

Strange Sky Phenomena Escalating Worldwide 2013

With the Russian meteor impact on Earth, asteroid 2012 DA14, and fireballs entering the atmosphere in Cuba, Florida, and California - the amount of "coincidental" aerial activity on February 15th, 2013 is humbling at best.

With conflicting information from NASA scientists and other astronomers, one may wonder about our true ability to track low orbit objects.

On March 6th, 2013, a fireball crossed the sky over southern Poland. The fireball was also visible from the Czech Republic.

 

On March 12 and 13, comet Pan-STARRS passes not far from the crescent Moon and could become a naked-eye object. A comet over Japan being obliterated by an unknown object and according to NASA something unexpected is happening on the sun.

Furthermore, according to Astrophysicist James McCanney (Connected With Australian Learmonth Observatory) a mini solar system entering our's, the predictions of the Farsight Institute and U.S. Department of Defense DARPA for 2013 and near term future and the ongoing global observations indicate that unusual sky phenomena continue to escalate in both frequency and intensity.

Will it manifest itself further? Listen to Dr. Courtney Brown, director of the Farsight Institute (video below):

 

The next video summarizes some of the most compelling video evidence of strange sky phenomena 2013. The footage includes UFO sightings by pilots in Costa Rica and the US, an energy orb the night before the massive Haiti earthquake, and an unprecedented look at an object intercepting the meteorite in Russia.

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic video! Certainly puts in perspective the amount of weird phenomenon occuring in the skies at the moment. There's been such a surge over the last few months of clusters of lights appearing in the night sky, like an invasion of UFO's, crazy. Seems to me like somekind of message being trying to be put across to us. I've also seen enough proof to believe that meteors are being fired at from craft of somekind or missiles. Maybe that meteor in Russia could have been much worse if not broken up! I get the feeling DA14 was blown apart far out in space by the government as it could have been a catastrophe if it hit Earth as in whole! Maybe that explains so many light anomolies, meteors entering our atmosphere, possibly fragments of DA14, who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On September 10th 2013, I was walking around in my yard when a white light appeared behind me in the sky. The light grew to a considerable size to where it lit up the surrounding area in front of me. But as mysteriously as it appeared, it disappeared when I turned around to see what it was. It was the size of a basketball when I caught a glimpse of it before it disappeared. I live in Sylacauga, Alabama at 1329 Odena Road South. The light was shining from the west, I know because I often look towards the west and think about my birth place in California. I been there a couple of times and sought to go back to visit my family one day. But at first, I thought I was just seeing things, so I didn't say anything to my mother about what I had just saw. I actually thought that I was delusional until I told a friend. She made me realize that which I saw was not an illusion but was real. She told me that it has been sighted by others in different places. People have been reporting different sightings of this mysterious light/fireball all over the world and it has been talked abut on the news and other social networks on the internet. What does this mean to me, us, and the world itself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.weatherwatch.co.nz/image-galleries/overseas

    ReplyDelete