- Project Pegasus
- Aliens Living Among Us
- Vril & The Alien Women
- The Hollow Earth Theory
- Secrets of Ancient Pyramids
- Could Ancient Man Fly
- Biological UFOs
- Ancient Mayan Space Vehicle Engineered
- Flying and Underwater Humanoids
- Crystal Sphere of Atlantis
- Reincarnation & The Afterlife
- UFOs in Ancient History
- Third Eye
June 5, 2013
The helical model - our Galaxy is a vortex
Notes on the video below:
The Milky Way
1. The Milky Way itself travels through space at appr. 600 km/s.
2. The image used for texturing the Milky Way is NOT a picture of the 3. Milky Way. There are no pictures of the outside of the Milky Way. 4. There could either be a black hole or a central sun in the center of the Milky Way. I went with the texture image and made it shine.
5. A complete revolution around the galaxy takes 226 million years.
6. Do not confuse the Galactic Plane with the Galactic Equator: the Sun never "crosses" the Galactic Equator because the Sun is always on the Galactic Equator, by definition.
1. One precession cycle takes 25,920 years.
2. Since one revolution takes 226 mln years, this would mean that there are appr. 8692 precessional cycles in one revolution. In this animation there are only 60.
Scale and Distance
1. The Sun is 109 times bigger than the Earth. If this animation was to scale, the planets would be invisible. 2. Our Solar System should be a gazillion times smaller compared to the Milky Way. If this animation was to scale, you could not see the Solar System, the Sun or any of the planets.
3. The software used to create this animation is unable to work with extreme sizes and distances. djsadhu.com