UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports

Since World War 2, strange Unidentified Flying Objects have been reported. They can avoid radar and even disable tracking and flight instrumentation. They have been seen by military pilots, airline pilots, NASA space shuttle pilots, and even International Space Station personnel. Is their origin extraterrestrial?

UFO Sightings: Remarkable eyewitness reports through the years..

Case 1: June 1947 - Possible unidentified submerged object in Malta (20 Miles south of Malta)

Fishermen on a boat 20 miles south of Malta were raising their nets with a catch of fish when they saw an object floating on the water's surface that looked like a black submarine.

The fishermen were frightened because they thought it looked more like a monster than a submarine, so they quickly pulled in their nets and started the boat's engine.

At that moment a bright light from the "submarine" lit up the whole area and "little men" began running over the deck of the object. The fishermen couldn't make out much detail from their boat but whenever the light illuminated the "little men," they could see some sort of apparatus around their waist.

When the witness was asked how tall these men were, he replied, "About the size of a 10 year old boy."

After a few minutes, the "little men" entered the "submarine" which began to glow so brightly that the fishermen couldn't see the object. It then submerged.

This reference: From the Website: http://www.mufor.org/ ( Note MUFOR stands for Malta UFO Research) Note: The above image is a rendering.

Case 2: April 1988 - Student pilot and instructor spot a rectangle UFO over Tullahoma, Tennessee

I was taking my 10th flying lesson at Tullahoma Airport in Tenn. After 30 minutes of completing the flying lesson the instructor told me I could fly around for the next 30 minutes.

As I was flying around practicing a turn I noticed a object that was rectangular in shape , dull black , 60-70 feet long , altitude around 5,000 feet flying towards Normandy Lake.

I asked the instructor what was it and he said he did not know. I asked him since I had some time left in my flight could I get closer. He said yes go ahead. So I did. I was slightly above it in Altitude and slightly faster than the craft. Each minute I would get closer to the object. The whole time rather my instructor or I was asking each other, ---WHAT IS THAT --- . It glided a straight course and stayed the same altitude the whole time.

After 20 minutes of flight the instructor said we had to go back to the airport because our time was running out and their was someone else that might take a lesson after I did. Before I turned around I noticed we were about a 1/4 mile from it and about 500 feet above it in altitude. It made no sound , no exhaust , no markings , no change in flight. It was an a absorbent type of black. Dull , no reflection at all, which got my attention. I was flying slightly faster than it was , as I gradually was catching up with it.

When I turned around the last thing I say was it was over Normandy lake still heading North. I saw a reference close to there were the creek going by the Lake has-or had a horseshoe bend in the creek. The flight back to the airport was quit except for the Instructor or I asking each other in a puzzling tone. What was that.

After we landed we were securing the plane and again we keep asking the same question . When he was filling in my student pilot log book we talked about it again .

It has been over 25 years since it happened. What was it ? I had no ideal. I still don't. I have told the story over and over for the last 25 years , and yes I still wonder if I would have had 10 more minutes flying to observe it because all things being equal I would have been flying next to it. It was as big or bigger than a tractor rig , and flying in a horizontal position. It stayed the same path the whole time. It had no wings , rudder , lights , cockpit , engine exhaust from my view point. The sun was bright and there was no clouds in the sky But there was no reflection of any kind at any time. If I had just flown for another 10 minutes. Note: The above image is a rendering.

Case 3: March 1997 - Argentinian Worker Comes Forward about Close Encounter with a UFO

According to the following report from CorrientesHoy, an Argentinian news source, a worker at a soft drink bottling plant observed an alien craft, hovering above a small river.

His story came to light only after several newspaper articles had been published about strange lights being reported near his city. 72 year-old Robert Moreira then decided it was time to come forward and tell others of the strange craft he saw hovering silently one night in 1997.

In the news article, Moreira talked about the night in which he was working late into his shift at the bottling plant. Moreira’s duties included monitoring the PH levels of several of the plant’s water reservoirs.

It was during March of 1997 that Moreira had stepped outside to gather some readings when he saw a large, saucer-like object hovering silently 20 meters away from him.

According to the worker, the object was dark grey in color. It had no visible openings or windows and hovered in the silently in the dark. No lights on or around the craft were visible. The witness described the craft as being wide and tall as a house.

“I looked around to see if there was anything or anyone else around, the first thing I did was run to the telephone and called the security desk. A young man with the last name of Huaranca answered. I told him to come down immediately, to drop whatever it was he was doing.

I hung up, went outside and the craft had vanished. I was only gone for seconds, ten, fifteen, I don’t know. Huaranca believed me once he saw the look on my face. I was out of breath, as if I had ran ten kilometers. ‘I believe you,’ he told me.”

Moreira then goes on to describe the activity near the plant when the object was near.

“I think they come here for a reason. It could be that they’re interested in water. Maybe it was the plant processing itself, I don’t know. The water reservoir was illuminated (While the craft hovered over it). We all believe that they exist (extraterrestrials). This is the first time that I’ve spoken about this so that the people can know what happened.”

Residents near the area have been reporting strange lights and UFO sightings in the skies for several years. Note: The above image is a rendering.

Case 4: June 2012 - Eerie silence as a triangle travels over Kentucky

As I was standing in my driveway around midnight coming in from town, as I closed my car door I was looking westerly and noticed a triangular mass heading towards my direction.

At first, due to a hazy atmosphere that night, no stars visible, I thought to myself how odd it was to see three aircraft low enough to be visible. However, as I continued to observe the lights, there were no sounds as though low flying planes were in the area. Even a higher altitude jet would have been audibly observable in the area this occurred.

What I noticed the most was an eerie silence as the object passed over head and out over the horizon towards the east. It was moving too quick to be humanly possible for high altitude, which would have been impossible to see from the haziness anyway. But even if it were three close moving private jets, there were no sounds to be heard.

Once the three lights went out of sight, every neighborhood animal in the adjoining areas began to make excessive noises at once. Dogs barking hysteric, horses in a close farm along with cows began to go crazy.

All simultaneously with no other provocation other than the dim lights passing overhead. I had a feeling of disbelief and fright because no human object would have been visible in the atmosphere without some sort of audible tone of an engine accompanying. Note: The above image is a rendering.

Case 5: October 16 2012 - Many witnessed a strange UFO over many states

Williamson, W.Va,, and eastern Kentucky

Pretty soon, even their customers were outside looking at the object. Soon, even his newspaper coworkers were outside taking a look. Hundreds of people in the Williamson, W.Va., area, including Pikeville, Ky., and Virgie, Ky., eventually reported seeing the object.

Among the witnesses were the number of jets flying overhead as the object continued to hover for several hours.

Lovern estimates at least 20 flew through the area. “Now this is only a theory,” he said, “I think this thing was showing up on the radar and they were checking it out. They were so close together, and so many of them, I don’t think they were passenger jets, but they were so high, I couldn’t tell for sure.”

The object eventually disappeared from the sky while Lovern was on his way to the local high school to get photos from a higher elevation. The sightings were reported in the local media, including by Lovern himself, and also made headlines in a few national sources.

It was also investigated by MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network, an organization based in Cincinnati, Ohio, dedicated to investigating UFO sightings around the world, and declared to be “unexplained.” Some of the best images of the object were taken by an amateur astronomer, and area high school teacher, Allen Epling, who used his telescope to capture video of it.

There were numerous sightings of the same object at the same time in an area covering 4 states, and reported to the police and newspapers. Sighting was with clear, blue, cloudless skies, no aircraft in sight, altitude unknown but definitely above airliner cruising altitude. The object hovered roughly in the same location for over 2 hours, not drifting more than 10 degrees in any direction. Was sighted approximately 60 degrees above the horizon.

The Oct. 16 sighting was not the only sighting of the object. A similar sighting was reported one day before in Huntsville, Ala., one day later in Cross Junction, Va., and again on Oct. 18, in Gardiner, N.Y. Epling and MUFON International Director, Dave MacDonald, both gave interviews to media outlets claiming the object’s appearance and behavior are something they cannot explain. Note: The above image is real and only one of many incredible photos.

Via and thanks to:
www.worldufophotos.org
www.worldufophotosandnews.org
www.ufocasebook.com
www.mufon.com