September 1, 2013

DHS Warns of coming Natural Disaster and serious Cyber Attack - Aug 31, 2013

False flag prep or do they know something that we don't know?

The outgoing Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has two warning for her successor:

1. A massive and "serious" cyber attack on the U.S. homeland is coming. Such an attack on the domestic internet “will have a serious effect on our lives, our economy, and the everyday functioning of our society.

2. A natural disaster — the likes of which the nation has never seen — is also likely on its way.

With tensions at a breaking point in the middle east, and all military options on the table, there can be no doubt that we (meaning all sides involved) are now engaged in cyber warfare ahead of traditional military activities.

According to Akamai, which monitors global internet conditions, the United States is experiencing a surge in web attacks on August 28, 2013, clocking in at 81% above normal.


Among her pieces of advice: "You also will have to prepare for the increasing likelihood of more weather-related events of a more severe nature as a result of climate change, and continue to build the capacity to respond to potential disasters in far-flung regions of the country occurring at the same time."

So prepare, and bring "a large bottle of Advil," Janet Napolitano told her yet-to-be-named replacement in a farewell address Tuesday morning. Read more here and here

 

7 comments:

  1. I just read a psychic blog that predicted a big chunk of ICE the size of Texas, was going to break off and shatter into house size pieces. It would cause minor waves and such. She said the government was planning and preparing for such an event and was ready. I think of a lot of what she says makes sense and follows along with information I find on this site. Here is the link for those interested, I don't know how to post the article. http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2013/09/is-there-real-threat-from-comet-ison.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF, the internet went down. People would ONLY have main stream media which is owned and controlled, to depend upon for information or news.
    The control noose would tighten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the many "predictions" put out there by "psychics", where most if not all of what they predict does not come to pass, I have a very hard time believing anyone's so-called "predictions" or "visions".

    I am in no way doubting or trying to slander or discredit the psychic abilities of the woman that Anonymous is referring to. I am simply speaking from my own experiences. And it is from my own personal experiences that I just don't put much belief into predictions that people make.

    However, in saying that, I very much believe that we are on the verge of something huge. As to what it is I can not say. Yet to me, it feels as though we're just waiting for the other shoe to drop. And when it does, it's going to completely rattle things and cause some very drastic changes.

    I must add that I have experienced throughout my entire life many things that people would label as "ghostly" or "paranormal". I appear to have what people would label as "sensitivities". I have had many, many premonitions throughout my entire life of things to come that do in fact come to pass. Things I had no way of knowing. So I definitely trust my gut when it comes to things.

    Yet this feeling that seems to be so strong that it's as if it's in the air, is being felt by many people, even people that would not consider themselves to be "psychic" or "sensitive".

    Something is coming, and I think there are only a few that are "in the know" about it. I truly believe that what will get people through it is a calm, clear mind. I think fear and panic will be one of the main causes of lost lives.

    If any of you are interested in reading some of my many experiences, you can check out my blog, "A Haunted Life", http://fatheadandher.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. well,if you look out to the south east tonight on the east coast,know the moon does not rise until after dawn tonight. the light you are seeing is pinkish purple and full spectrum,it began a month ago coming up 3am to 5am,now its rising around 9pm to dawn,gets brightest around 3 am,it is a red dwarf sun,the complex has 4 planets and 7 moons ,i did the work for Jim Davis NC senator,yes they knew and have known.also while your out there looking at the light that shouldnt be there, mark an X where you stand,note a tree or house to guage star movement,and watch the stars move almost in a straight line from south east,where the light is,to the north west,indicating a tip on axis so fast it almost cancels out the spin in the sky.prepare please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eric, which city and hemisphere are you in?
      do you have pics, or links?
      What constellation should we look towards?

      ~ V.

      Delete
    2. Wow Eric, this is all very intriguing, would love to hear more from you.
      So you had confirmation from high up this was all happening?

      Delete