Search This Blog

October 3, 2013

Mysterious Black Knight Satellite seen in Gemini 12 photo? - Oct 3, 2013

In February 1960 the US detected an unknown object in polar orbit, a feat that neither they or the USSR had been able to accomplish. As if that wasn't enough, it apparently was several sizes larger than anything either country would have been able to get off the ground.

And then, the oddness began. HAM operators began to receive strange coded messages. One person in particular said he managed to decode one of the transmissions, and it corresponded to a star chart. A star chart which would have been plotted from earth 13,000 years ago, and focused on the Epsilon Bostes star system.

Is it the mysterious Black Knight Satellite or the Black Knight legend is just a jumble of completely unrelated stories; reports of unusual science observations, authors promoting fringe ideas, classified spy satellites and people over-interpreting photos.

 

Image link: http://tothemoon.ser.asu.edu/data_g/G12/Hasselblad-SuperWideAngle/full/S66-63529_G12-S_f.png

More information about the Black Knight at: forbiddenhistory.info - armaghplanet.com

5 comments:

  1. one of my favorite topics. I sure would like to see the Real photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...more than one...count the points of an octahedron...no great mystery...do you not do the same?...how many of the planets of your system have you placed satellites around?...and now even those leaving this system...I will chuckle one day at the curiosity in the faces of your children's children's children discovering the debris left behind...much as I chuckle now...
    wf144

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odd.
    I do not know WHY it did not occur to me that there may be "More than One" Black knight satellite in orbit around the earth. I have Only heard stories of it in the singular. Usually my mind makes such intuitive leaps easily on its own.
    Your references to points and octahedron, mean nothing to me.
    Many of Your own references and riddles most often do. You speak from your Own points of reference with assumptions that others share them. This is part of my frustration in dealing with you.

    But thank you for the clear notion you gave here, that there is Likely more than one black knight.
    That was both useful, and expands me.

    ~ VARAKIENEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...did not intend to solicit cynicism...or imply you thought there was only one...or anything else for that matter...reference to octahedral points not meant to mystify...the most basic geometry...the third platonic solid...base pattern of GPS ...I am guilty of many assumptions...most often assuming few if any will understand...at times assuming some will that don't...In my own defense, I will tell you this...I often miss the hour, day, week...but rarely the mark...
      Journey Well,...
      wf144

      Delete