- Project Pegasus
- Aliens Living Among Us
- Vril & The Alien Women
- The Hollow Earth Theory
- Secrets of Ancient Pyramids
- Could Ancient Man Fly
- Biological UFOs
- Ancient Mayan Space Vehicle Engineered
- Flying and Underwater Humanoids
- Crystal Sphere of Atlantis
- Reincarnation & The Afterlife
- UFOs in Ancient History
- Third Eye
October 1, 2013
Surprise Asteroid in Near Miss With Earth - Sept 27, 2013
"(The asteroid) was discovered on Friday night by our station near Lake Baikal and nine hours later it flew within 11,300 kilometers of the Earth surface, below the orbit of geostationary satellites. It was about 15 meters in size," said Vladimir Lipunov of the Moscow State University and the Sternberg Astronomical Institute.
The incident will once again re-ignite debate about the threat posed by near-earth objects and what some claim are inadequate attempts on behalf of governments and space agencies to prepare for them.
In 2029 and again in 2036 a much larger asteroid named Apophis will fly very close to the Earth, potentially disrupting satellites.
There is a one in 250,000 chance that the asteroid will hit the Earth, a threat that has prompted Russia to explore methods of deflecting it.
According to Anatoly Perminov, the head of the Russian's Federal Space Agency, the threat of an impact is somewhat more than remote. He says that a "scientist recently told him" that Apophis may hit Earth in 2032.
Earlier this year, a meteor weighing 10,000 tons broke apart in the Earth's atmosphere above the city of Chelyabinsk in the Urals, causing 1500 injuries.
The unexpected incident caused consternation because it coincided with the fly-by of asteroid 2012 DA14, which was much larger.
Today: October 1, 2013 - Government Shutdown.
1. NASA will shutdown almost entirely!
2. NASA has announced that if the US government is to shutdown on October 1st, only 600 of 18,000 personnel will remain employed and those who remain will be be so “with the aim of ensuring the safety of human life and the protection of property” according to a plan that the space agency submitted back on September 27th to the Office of Management and Budget.
3. But NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory's Near Earth Object Office will not be warning the public about "potentially hazardous" asteroids and comets that could approach Earth as well as NASA television/website: Citizen will not have televised access to NASA operations and programming or access to the NASA website.
4. Further, the U.S. Air Force will shut down its space surveillance system that tracks satellites and other orbiting objects by October 1, 2013.
5. Conspiracy theory forums are abuzz that the shutdown will mean no more images or information from NASA about Comet ISON.
The timing of this is impeccable according to those following the Oct. 1st date.