- Project Pegasus
- Aliens Living Among Us
- Vril & The Alien Women
- The Hollow Earth Theory
- Secrets of Ancient Pyramids
- Could Ancient Man Fly
- Biological UFOs
- Ancient Mayan Space Vehicle Engineered
- Flying and Underwater Humanoids
- Crystal Sphere of Atlantis
- Reincarnation & The Afterlife
- UFOs in Ancient History
- Third Eye
April 11, 2014
Giant Sea Serpent 'Oarfish' filmed off Mexican Beach (Video) - Apr 11, 2014
Oarfish normally live at depths of 1,000 metres or more and they are rarely seen, dead or alive.
In ancient times, Japanese people believed that this sea serpent warned on coming earthquakes. Known in Chinese as a dizhenyu or, earthquake fish. Oarfish are known to have washed up on shores before and after major earthquakes.
Here's a video of one of their encounters.