Search This Blog

May 20, 2014

UFO over Iceberg in Newfoundland - May 17, 2014

Witness: So I really don't know what to say about this, while driving around Salvage, Newfoundland and Labrador looking at all the icebergs, I noticed what appeared to be a chunk of ice just barely attached to an iceberg, hoping to catch it collapse I took out the camera and zoomed in.

What you can see is a white object not attached to the iceberg, but rather spinning around and changing shape?

Around 0.44-0.47 at the right of the screen another bright object splash into the water.

Bright object around 0.44-0.47

There was no fog and it was a perfectly clear day. So any ideas what this could be I'm open to all opinions, ufo, illusion or what?

This is easily the strangest thing I have ever witnessed in my life.

 

1 comment:

  1. Is there anymore footage or is that it? How long did you watch it for? Did it finally fo away or did it stay there the entire time etc? Very intresting footage indeed.....Has a cgi look about it but I am not claiming that.

    ReplyDelete