Cloaked UFOs in mushroom shaped cloud over Atlanta Georgia

It was Tuesday morning, (April 29, 2014) I was leaving home depot and as I’m walking out the door I just look up. It’s just something I do now due to the experiences I have encounter in the past.

Well back to what I was saying I was looking up while I was leaving home depot something really big came down really low above me forming a mushroom shape cloud camouflaging itself under it.


I’m looking around me and there's no one around me, no noise and I started seeing things come out from under it were black disk objects, and one that was just hovering observing everything around me, this object is on the right side of the cloud and the other to the top left of the cloud.


I quickly jumped in my work van and took a picture and I took another one when the objects that were hovering were going back into the cloud.

Within 2 minutes or so the cloud goes out of a mushroom shaped cloud to nothing and the object disappears.

Link to MUFON report April 30, 2014
Link to MUFON image nr. 1 (cloaked UFO)
Link to MUFON image nr. 2 (cloaked UFO)