Disk-Shaped UFO Over Gig Harbor Washington - Aug 11, 2014

Witness report:I was on the beach at low tide in Gig Harbor WA (Forest Beach Drive), on Monday, August 11, 2014 around noon with my children and grandchildren. I was photographing everyone catching crabs and star fish and looking at shells on the beach. I just decided to take a picture of the horizon and the lovely scenery.

I did not see anything unusual with my eyes, nor did I see anything but the scenery through the camera lens. No one with me noticed anything unusual in the sky. However, when I downloaded the photos later that day I saw the round yellow object in four sequential (rapid shot) photos and the object was in a different position in each one.

The four photos were taken at 12:04:18. Click image to enlarge.

I am not saying it's a UFO, but everyone who has seen the photos says it has to be. The object was too far from land on either side of the Bay to have been a frisbee or a remote control plane.

When I zoomed in close on the computer, the object definitely "looks" like a UFO with a little bulge on the top and what looks like a row of windows -- although I'm sure it could be any number of things.

I was standing on the west facing beach, looking out over Hales Passage (part of Puget Sound). Mufon case 59158.