UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports #08 - Aug 8, 2014

1: Strange ball in the sky -Laramie WY, US 
Mufon case 58751 – June 2, 2014

My wife and I were taking some pictures of a church close to Walmart in Laramie (Wyoming) around 18:30 on June 2 2014.

A series of shots were taken and when we looked at the photos later we found this weird looking round object which appears in between two shots.

I cannot identify what it is, maybe it is just a bird seen from a weird angle. I just thought I'd report it in case this is of any interest.

2: Metallic looking craft - Port Macquarie AU
Mufon case 58741 – July 29, 2014

I was filming the sky due to a heavy chemtrail assault happening out west over the mountains.

When I was checking my footage later in the day I saw what appears to be craft of moderate size zooming in and out of the clouds...

a flat mushroom shaped craft with a dark grey metallic look with highly reflective surfaces.

3: Brighter than Sirius in wrong place like star, then after 10 minutes path East and split in 3 smaller objects moving near each other. Bydgoszcz, PL
Mufon case 58737 – Reported on Aug 8, 2014 – Original date of sighting: Nov 27, 1997.

It was not burning, so it was no falling star - which I personally love to watch and cross fingers - neither it was some falling and burning satellite etc.

After one length between ALgenib - Scheat from Pegasus constellation, it was split in 3 same pieces, going still slowly to the East and they didn't stopped at all for the time of splitting ... The whole event took about 10-15 minutes, in which there was a descent, minimal but it was.

Since then I am afraid of going alone to the forest which I really love the nature and dark, and I feel being observed there. It means I feel not alone. Sometimes I cry inside, why I am not there but on Earth. Many times I go to the forest, even when I feel its scary for me and something is pulling me inside the forest, just like the forest is some kind of aphrodisiac and I don’t mean the dark of it.

It mesmerizes me whole time. When I look at the sky I see a lot of moving white light without blinking. I was thinking they are satellites, moving on the night sky, but wait, I shouldn't see them with bared, naked eyes.

Most probably it were 2 objects attached to one bigger somehow or one big made of 3 pieces, probably triangles. It was beautiful, so natural and flawless. I waited so many years to be sure.

4: Red/orange/yellow orb hovering, disappearing, and reappearing three times. In Hays KS, US 
Mufon case 58735 – Aug 7, 2014

I was getting ready to leave my parents' house to go home and was talking to my mother out in the front yard.

At 10:40 P.M. out toward the horizon above the tree line there was a single spherical shape red/orange/yellow in color. The light emanating from the object never had blinking lights, instead it pulsated randomly. The object flew along a path, then seemed to hover and its light steadily and quickly disappeared. The object then reappeared at 10:45 P.M. and 10:50 P.M. where it seemed to take the exact same path with the exact same characteristics.

We waited to see if the object would reappear for a fourth time but it never did, not where we were looking anyway. After my mother and I witnessed the object for the second time I called my brother to have him come out where the 3 of us were able to witness the last event at 10:50 P.M.

5: UFO-like object like a mist above the event campsite next to RAF St Mawgan, Newquay, UK
Mufon case 58747 – Aug 7, 2014.

The object was not seen until the pictures were observed. It was only visible in one picture which were taken within a couple of seconds.