Flying Creature Photographed in Indonesie

I am from England and I was at turtle beach Sukabumi Indonesia for a few days break from my home in Jakarta Indonesia with my wife who was walking along the beach around lunchtime on 10th October 2014, I took approximately 8 photos of her walking along the beach about 1 second apart.

When she looked at the photo's only 1 of them had a green object above her head that seemed to be a fair way out at sea and therefore quite large.

On inspecting the photo's taken a second before and a second after the one I submitted to you there was no object in the other photo's.

We showed the picture to 5 or 6 westerners that were around and watching us as the area is quite sparse and none of them saw the object.


Link original image: http://www.mufoncms.com/files/60667_submitter_file1__UFOatSukabumiIndonesia.jpg (Mufon case 60668)