Opemmindstv explains, “Ex-Deputy Sherriff Chuck Zukoswki has spent 25 years investigating mysterious phenomena across America.
From his extensive research he’s spotted an alarming pattern – a growing list of eye-witness UFO reports along a 3,000 mile stretch through the heart of America.
This stretch of UFO sightings corresponds with the 37th degree parallel, and Chuck has noticed that a number of military bases, including the famous Area 51, exist on the same parallel.
Here is the top 10 of interesting areas across the USA which fall within a 36/37/38 degree latitude, “The Paranormal UFO Highway”:
01. The Pentagon, Arlington, Virgina, 'Underground tunnels'
02. Fort Knox, Kentucky, 'Underground tunnels'
03. Area 51, Nevada, 'Top Secret Military Base'
04. Joplin, Missouri, 'Unusual lights seen called the “Spook Lights'
05. Owensboro, Kentucky, '1948 Mantell UFO incident'
06. Irvington, Kentucky, '1948 Mantell UFO incident'
07. Aztec, New Mexico, '1948 UFO crash'
08. Dulce, New Mexico, 'Proposed Human/Alien Base'
09. Taos, New Mexico, 'Taos hum and possible underground base'
10. Cape Girardeau, Missouri, '1941 UFO Crash'
See here the complete list.
- Project Pegasus
- Aliens Living Among Us
- Vril & The Alien Women
- The Hollow Earth Theory
- Secrets of Ancient Pyramids
- Could Ancient Man Fly
- Biological UFOs
- Ancient Mayan Space Vehicle Engineered
- Flying and Underwater Humanoids
- Crystal Sphere of Atlantis
- Reincarnation & The Afterlife
- UFOs in Ancient History
- Third Eye