Search This Blog

November 27, 2014

Amazing unknown transparent vehicle captured over Vienna, Austria - Nov 26, 2014

Witness: "I'm a resident of Vienna in Austria and when I was on the balcony, I saw this huge transparent vehicle floating above the clouds for about two minutes."


"I grabbed my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) and after I took a photograph of it, the vehicle was gone." 

"I've never seen anything like it, it was strange." 



Mufon case 61696. Link to original large sized 5312x2988 image:
http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/61696_submitter_file1__049.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Could it be a conglomeration of ice crystals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A UFO with cloaking device switched on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. That explains the massive indoctrination in the U.S.

      Delete
  4. Looks like a crystallized Nyan Cat to me. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. meh...if it was the shape of a Klingon ship then I'd be worried.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally! I been looking for something that matched what I saw, and this is exactly it. It looks like a human designed craft, and rumors are that the government have been exchanging tech with aliens. I don't know who it belongs to, but finally I'm not the only witness!!

    ReplyDelete