Massive cylinder shaped UFO accompanied by 4 glowing Orbs over Beach in LA Jolla, CA

Witness report: My wife is a amateur photographer. She was at the wind and sea beach in La Jolla CA taking sunset pictures. My wife was taking these pictures on March 31, 2015.


I thought it was odd that the lights and image did not move during the exposure. My wife took three pictures of the seen over a 10 min time period.

These 3 photos are very clear. She used a Cannon D70 camera on a tripod with remote.

I am not sure these are UFO pictures but the object appears to move very slow and also seems to be rotating by the way the lights have changed position from the three pictures. MUFON case 64526.

Original Images 
Click image to enlarge or see original images, links below




Cylinder UFO/4 Orbs Enlarged

Link original images - 5472x3648 Px.