- Project Pegasus
- Aliens Living Among Us
- Vril & The Alien Women
- The Hollow Earth Theory
- Secrets of Ancient Pyramids
- Could Ancient Man Fly
- Biological UFOs
- Ancient Mayan Space Vehicle Engineered
- Flying and Underwater Humanoids
- Crystal Sphere of Atlantis
- Reincarnation & The Afterlife
- UFOs in Ancient History
- Third Eye
August 11, 2015
Strange Red Shot passing the ISS on Aug 11, 2015
It could be a laser to create an artificial guide star for use in astronomical adaptive optics imaging, but such a laser light does not move in the sky as astronomical sources do.
Could it be a secret launch into space or is it just a glitch in the camera?
It is not the first time Streetcap1 captured such a red beam near the ISS, but so far, there is no explanation for this phenomenon.