Strange sphere-like object slows down and changes direction above Stensele in Sweden

Witness states: My wife and myself were in the basement of our house in Stensele, Sweden on December 27, 2015 when our youngest son cried out that he saw something strange in the sky.

I had just bought a new camera and had placed the camera on a tripod in our bedroom. I zoomed in onto the object and took a number of pictures through an open window.


The object entered from a great height, next the object is slowing down and changes direction from west to south.

I have never seen an airplane dives into the 45 degree angle, slows down and changes direction in this way before. I judge the size of the object is much larger than a regular aircraft.

I’ve sent the pictures to the UFO Sweden and they've had them for over two months, but not analyzed them yet, but the UFO Sweden contact told me is that there were no civilian, private or military aircraft in the area at the time of shooting. The images were assessed as extremely interesting the UFO Sweden contact said to me.

Two pictures (out of five pictures) show the direction in which the object appeared and disappeared.


Five people witnessed the event and I can say without hesitation this object is definitely not an airplane.  Mufon case 75104.

Image of the Sphere: Enlarged/Enhanced.