April 3, 2016

Tourist captures weird UFO close to the Empire State Building in New York

Witness states: Hi I’m from the UK and I’m visiting New York city with my girlfriend and have just been looking back through my previous holiday photos of the city and seen this.


I have tried to zoom in to see if it shows anything different, but hopefully you guys can sharpen the picture up and tell me what it is.




I do not know what it is but looks freaky! 

Photo captured with a Samsung Galaxy S6 on April 2, 2016 – local time 5.46pm - Mufon case 75586.

Link original image: http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/75586_submitter_file1__20160402174647.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Plastic bag blown by wind between the skyscrapers. Happens all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cela me paraît for gros pour un sac en plastique mais ton observation reste plausible.
    Cependant ça peut être un cerf-volantou je ne sais quoi d'autre.
    Ça peut aussi être un OVNI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If its a Single photo, Im gonna call it a plastic bag, or piece of news paper on the wind.
    I rarely trust single photo's any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive got a photo that my girlfriend too like seconds before this in her phot but theres nothing on her camera so my guess is it was moving super fast

      Delete