UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports #15 – Jan 15, 2017

Case 1: Flying Saucer over Rangiora, NZ – Mufon case nr. 81538.

2017-01-13 - Witness: I was trying to make my dog jump into the air to get an action shot of her, I do this often and end up with a lot of dud photos.

I was about to delete this off my camera when I noticed what looks like a large rock in the sky with a blue glow. I did not see this with my naked eye but wish I had so I could have zoomed in on it!


Case 2: airplane passenger captured two UFOs over Hawaii islands HI, US - Mufon case nr. 81529.

2017-01-12 - Witness: “This was just seemed on a picture I took out the airplane window and noticed while I was looking at pictures. I never saw this other than in my photos.”


Case 3: Large Orb with five small Orbs inside captured over Illinois – Mufon case nr. 81037.

2016-12-18 – Witness: “Thought it was a star or planet, but then it started flashing and then started moving more to my right, thought it was a satellite, but thought it was too large to be one.”

“I saw a big orb with five little orbs inside. I tried to take a video, but it was too far out there to zoom in on for a video."


"I kept looking at it through a zoomed picture and it kept breaking up into five smaller orbs, then three, then two, and then reassembled itself into one big orb."

"I then noticed an orb by it detach itself and then sporadically went left of the orb and then vanished. The object was in my sight for about two hours and then slowly vanished behind the treeline of my house.”

Case 4: UFO at Space Station: Comes out of nowhere, then camera moves.

2017-01-14 – The following video captured by Streetcap1 shows a UFO near the International Space Station.

NASA spotted this appearing and started to move the camera slowly to the right.

Whatever it was it has not reappeared to the best of my knowledge.