UFO follows Plane over Lincoln, New Hampshire

Unedited witness statement: On April 21, 2016 I was reading on my deck around 7 o'clock. I am told that military pilots train in the mountains around where I live (Lincoln, New Hampshire) and I've always enjoyed seeing them fly through.

This happens all the time, jets and helicopters are a common sighting. So I naturally saw the jet and did a double take, because there was something following it.


I immediately thought I was witnessing some strange aircraft, possibly military but it was not a jet. I knew it wasn't a jet because it was actually right behind one.

The jet it was chasing left a long contrail behind it, but the UFO did not. The UFO was gaining on a jet. No helicopter could do that.

I was blown away and luckily got out my phone in time to take a video. I watched the object gaining on the jet for about 10 seconds when i lost them in the trees. I was very excited and anxious. I felt I have witnessed something very hard to dismiss as a "weather balloon" or some obvious type of aircraft.

Shortly after the jet and object left my range of sight I saw 3 more jets and 1 helicopter going the same direction (in my opinion chasing the UFO).

I also got another video of those other aircraft. I would like to show the video to an aviation expert and maybe get an explanation. I'm uploading to MUFON hoping for answers. Mufon case 81792.