Flying Saucer disguised as cloud photographed over Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Interesting photograph of a cloaked UFO in the sky over Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Portholes are visible in the upper part of the flying saucer-shaped UFO.


The photographer who has submitted the images to MUFON states:

I parked on Lena’s parking lot, which is a grocery store. I looked up to the sky before getting out of my car when I saw the cloud looking UFO shape in the sky.

I screamed excitedly to my son “Look a UFO” so we excitedly came out of my car quick to take pictures . I was so exited taking pictures I didn’t even think of taking a video.

So then I proceeded after that to go inside the grocery store quick because I wanted to see if it was still there and 11 minutes later I took another photo which was not the full shape UFO I seen, it was like a UFO was there and it left the rest of the cloud behind it or smoke or something.

Upper image left: Cloaked UFO - Upper image right: The UFO has disappeared and left the rest of cloud behind.