It appears out of no where - Unknown luminous tubes flying over Area 51

What are these flying tubes? The objects are not looking like planes or helicopters, maybe drones or sky-divers? Or another secret project tested by the folk at Area 51?


The photographer who submitted the images to Mufon states: On Aug 8 2019, I was at Area 51 Black Mail Box location. I was taking images of the sky with a 15 second time exposure. When out of the corner of my eye I noticed these two lights darting in and out.




And finally a minute latter launch into a steady eastward direction, controlled and slow. The images will show change in color and proximity of crafts to each other.


The photographer continues to say: I don't think they are helicopters because they just were to close together. When they took off, they flew like regular aircraft as we know in a straight line headed east.

But it appears out of no where!