Former Navy pilot shares images and video of his encounter with UFOs

Ryan Graves, a prominent whistleblower who testified during the recent congressional hearing on the UFO/UAP phenomenon, has shared a compelling account of his personal encounter with a UFO through his X(Twitter) channel. This incident reportedly took place during a routine flight.

Images above and below credit: Ryan Graves
Excerpt: 
"I am a (Major US Carrier) A320/321 Captain, the following sighting occurred during one of my flights recently. Since I have shared my story, several other (Major US Carrier) pilots have reached out to me and shared their similar experiences. 

Last week of July, 2023, I departed Santo Domingo DR at 2305 destined for New York JFK. My route of flight was L453 in NY Oceanic airspace, non radar hundreds of miles offshore. At approximately 1 hour into the flight as we were approaching the southern boundary of the NY oceanic airspace, and at 32,000 feet, I called out a visual on traffic that was excessively bright and looked like about 80 miles range... and then disappeared visually. I never saw the traffic on TCAS. 


Then a few minutes later I saw two objects round in shape, one lighted and one not flying in a formation just above the horizon, at a range I guessed of 120-200 NM. The object/s would illuminate to be as bright as a star for several seconds, then go dark for a few minutes, only to illuminate again. The brightness would vary from bright to very bright to dark. The color of the lighted object was white light. 


There was a second object you can clearly see in the photos that would follow the illuminated object, but it would not illuminate itself. 

I have the brand new Samsung S23 phone which has the best camera on the market for a cell phone and I started recording this object in video. I have a great 7 min video (see below) of it appearing and disappearing while I was talking to other airliners on 123.45 vhf about it. You can hear that conversation in the video! Another airliner approximately 400 NM ahead of us at 36,000 feet stated they saw the same thing.  In one of the photos I took (see first and second image above) you can actually see the lighted object and the unlit object very clearly as round metallic objects. 


In the image above, you will be able to see in the long exposure photos the stars are pins of light but the UFO's are streaks of light because they are moving! It is actually amazing! 

The light seemed to be on or just above the horizon until we got closer to our destination of NY. Just prior to beginning our descent the objects appeared much higher in the sky 80-90 degrees above the horizon and much further away, actually out of the atmosphere."