UFO 'Archon' captured over Vancouver, BC - Sept 8, 2013

Witness Charles Lamourex: Tonight I skywatched for more than 3 hours and nothing , fell asleep on the couch then was awakened by the TV but it was on mute? Half dazed I hit the volume and the TV went on, so I turned off the TV fell asleep and again voices and awakened and they were gone.

Object Vancouver enlarged / enchanced.

Looked outside and saw I left my Yukon on the balcony, did a quick scan of the night sky and here it was just spinning/wobbling,circled almost twice in the same area and then B- lined directly north east , second object showed up and responded to my laser..it was quite wild, prior to this I caught another orb like UFO blinking.

This one was great because of the detail and moving with purpose, hole in the center or dome.

Interesting notes from Charles: The TV was on mute? Fell asleep and again voices... Is it possible that Charles Lamoureux witnessed a so-called 'Archon'?

Archons are negative controllers of humankind, inorganic interdimensional entities.

Here is the enhanced version of the recent Vancouver UFO captured on Sept 8, 2013. Link to the original version.