Similar Mysterious Glowing Light photographed in Garston, England - Oct 26, 2013

In our previous article Mysterious Glowing Light.. we wrote about this strange light visible in the western sky of Florida.

Now, a similar glowing light appeared over the Hertfordshire town of Garston in England on the morning of Wednesday, October 23.

At approximately 5:20 a.m., witness Clare Norton stepped outside to smoke while she waited for her baby’s bottle to cool. It was then that she observed the strange bright object in the sky.

She explained to the Watford Observer: "I thought it was just a plane at first but it just stayed there and kept glowing for around 10 to 15 minutes. It was right in front of me and I thought ‘what the hell is that?’, it stayed right in front of me – I couldn’t believe it."

Norton ran inside to get her camera, and when she returned, she managed to photograph the UFO. After feeding her baby, she looked again, but saw that the object was gone. She explained, “I was shocked as I don’t believe in things like that but I have changed my mind as I have seen it.”

In5d captured the pulsating and expanding Orb/Glowing Light in the western sky of Florida again on October 26, 2013. At the end of the video, In5d slowed it down 4x to allow the viewer to see the changing colors and shapes of this Orb. In5d states again that this object is not Arcturus, Jupiter, Venus, Antares, Mars or Saturn, nor is it a satellite, comet or asteroid. via In5d , openmindstv