Clear UFO over Predeal Brasov in Romania

Witness report:” I’m living in Romania/Europe and some parts of our country are surrounded by mountains have really strange stories about extraterrestrial activities.”

“As we know, up to the Carpathian mountains, not so far from the cities Busteni and Azuga exists even a secret army base.”

“But the reason why I write to you (Mufon) is that a couple of years ago during a summer camp with kids up to the mountains not so far from the mentioned area I was taking random pictures without any purposes.”

“When I get home I started to erase the bad pictures and I when I opened the picture I’m talking about I thought that my monitor has some dust on it but then I realized that I took a picture of something which I didn’t saw and didn’t hear it on that moment.”

“I have sent my picture to a Romanian UFO society and they said that I photographed a UFO. But as they didn’t have the technical support to clear the picture they advised me to send the picture to a German UFO society but they never answered back. Therefore I would like to ask you (Mufon) if you can explain to me what I have seen.” Mufon case 61511.