President Barack Obama Denies Knowledge of Aliens

Last night President Obama appeared as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live and Jimmy does his best to get the President to talk about aliens.

The President answers Jimmy's questions in a funny way and we may wonder whether he is telling the truth or not.

I am not an expert in facial expressions or body language but it was clear that the President was lying and he will know better than to joke about a top secret truth, which in fact he is telling the truth, and making it be perceived as a lie/joke in hopes of reverse psychology.

Openmindstv made a transcript of the conversation:

K: This is something I feel like. If I was the president, and it is unlikely that is ever going to happen…

O: You never know.

K: If I was the president…

O: It was unlikely that I was going to be president.

K: The moment I was in inaugurated – my hand would still be hot from touching the bible – I would immediately race to wherever they have the files about Area 51 and UFOs and I would go through everything to find out what happened. Did you do that?

O: That is why you will not be president…

K: One of the reasons.

O: Because that is the first thing you would do.

K: It is at the top of my list.

O: The aliens won’t let it happen. You will reveal all of their secrets. They exercise strict control over us.

K: Now you know there are a lot of people who are going to examine your facial expressions here, every twitch, every everything and say, of course. Did you look? Did you see? Did you explore?

O: I can’t reveal anything.

K: Oh really? Because President Clinton said he did go right in and he did check and there was nothing.

O: You know, that is what we are instructed to say.

Like as Jimmy Kimmel’s interview with Clinton, is his interview with Obama part of the UFO disclosure agenda?

The President was really joking?

Here is Jimmy's interview with the President.