The Moon Is An Illusion and No One Goes Above Low Earth Orbit

Now here we have a very intriguing report from Crrow777 and I recommend, watch the entire video and listen to what he is trying to explain.

We are living in a Matrix?

Crrow777: “After many thousands of hours of lunar observation and research I have come to know that the moon is an illusion and that people cannot go above low Earth orbit. The moon is not a rock in orbit around the Earth.”

“And I want to say the following: I have known the truth about our moon for a little over one year. In that time I have re-confirmed what I know many times. When I saw the Russian research it not only confirmed what I had come to know - it was perfectly spot on and then some - equinoxes - wave times - everything.”

“And this does not even consider the contacts from people who also confirmed what I had filmed. I made this announcement knowing full well the trouble that will follow - but I did it anyway because it is true and effects every living being on this planet.”

I think Pink Floyd was in the 'know. Dark Side of the Moon - The Lunatics are in my Halls.