Strange Sounds recorded in Wellington Ontario Canada - May 12, 2015

Witness: “This is the second day I heard this strange sound at night. This is the full video if you don't have the time skip ahead to 3:50 to hear the second time this strange sound.”

“My wife and I still can't figure out what it is. So I thought I would try to catch it on video to see what people think.”

Last year on August 25, 2014 we posted the article ‘Increased Earthquakes, Strange Noises and Sinkholes’. In that article Linda Moulton explained that she discovered that something is going on inside the Earth (inner core –outer core) what would lead to a potential natural disaster.

Over the past 10 days, since May 1, 2015, a series of volcanic eruptions and large earthquakes has taken place across the Pacific and the seismic activities continue so we may wonder whether the strange sound in Wellington, Ontario is another sign that something is about to happen.