UFO photobomb hikers on top of a mountain in India when they take a Selfie!

My cousin and I were climbing a 1.5 km high mountain in India and after reaching the top of the mountain I took many single photos with my Galaxy S3 which has an 8 mp camera on May 6, 2017.

As I want to take a photo of us both I put my phone on a nearby rock because I didn’t have a tripod and set a timer to take the photo.


After looking through the photos I found a circular shiny object in the photo which I took when using the timer.

It seems the object does not move because if it was moving the object should be at least blurry and it is not, you can clearly see the shape of the UFO.


As I believe in alien and UFO I was amazed and happy that I accidentally have photographed a UFO, despite I didn’t saw it with my own eyes. I have reported my sighting to Mufon under case 83772.