Black square UFO appears from the clouds above Wisconsin

On June 26, 2018 a photographer caught a black square UFO hanging in the sky below the clouds on June 26, 2018.


The photographer says: I was riding in a car to go to the airport and flying back to Canada.

The sky is still very dark when I left River Falls, Wisconsin. The sky was lightening on the middle of our trip and I took some photos of the thunder and lighting.

I took a lot of images of the sky when the lighting flashed every 20 to 40 seconds. At the beginning, I didn't notice the object till I checked my iPhone camera in the car. It was the first photo that showed this object. Other photos that I took at the same time didn’t show the object.


I was so happy to be able to take a very special photo so I posted it on my Facebook right away when I landed in Toronto. Mufon report 94740.