Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness

Former army officer tells us what he saw while out in the wilderness. An army officer explain that while out in the wilderness he came across something he couldn't explain.


Over the years many interesting stories have been told by people in the military. This person encountered something strange while out in the woods. He said the following "I experienced something strange during my time in the army. I'm 65 now and this encounter happened over 25 years ago. I don't like to give away too much personal information as my story is truly bizarre.

On this particular occasion me and other officers were trekking close to Michigan. While here we were performing some basic exercises. We was here for 2 days but during our first night something bizarre happened. It got to 10pm and at this point it was dark...