Giant metallic disc with portholes seen in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma

Shannon was walking with her son to school when she saw a huge metallic disc with portholes in the sky over Tulsa, Oklahoma on January 20, 2020. The sun was reflecting off of it and although it scared her what she saw, she took a photo of the UFO with her phone.


Shannon states: I can tell you, first of all there was a humming noise that I heard that was not heard by anyone else all the night before.

It was huge, I'd say, maybe 3 football fields wide. It was surrounded by clouds that we're all different colors. It was very low and the top part of it was completely enveloped.

After I dropped my son off at school I came back out and stood amazed, I couldn't believe no one else reported it.


Remarkable; a similar UFO with portholes has been photographed by Daniela in Germany. (See image above).

In the following video Mrmbb333 talks about these two UFOs.