Similar UFO captured near Palm Springs, California and in Korea

Coincidence or not but within several days a similar UFO has been captured near Palm Springs in California and over a rural area in Korea. 


There is not too much information on the sighting in Korea, only that the photographer captured the object on October 16, 2020, but the photographer who captured the object near Mount Jan Jacinto, Palm Springs, California several days earlier, on October 13, 2020, states: 

"I always wonder how with modern technology we get all these horrible recordings of UFOs until today when I witnessed my own, sorry for the quality was driving at high speed. Saw this on a route that I take to work very often I’ve seen clouds around the mountains very often but never like this." 

I'm not sure whether the objects are real UFOs or blimps, but what makes it striking is that both objects have the same shape and color. It is possible that both witnesses captured the same flying object?